Heading into the Final Chapters of Earth's History
You need to check this out!!!!
The European Union is pushing for central bank digital currencies and digital IDs. They’re calling for this system to be rolled out globally by 2030. There are growing concerns that digital currencies, combined with digital IDs, will create a system of digital tyranny similar to that of the Chinese Communist Party’s social credit system. Every citizen is given a score, and your freedom, or lack of freedom, is determined by how closely you align with the ruling regime. Not only that, the cooperation of state and corporate power that's being used to bring this system into place is part of a broader push for what Klaus Schwab, head of the World Economic Forum, is advocating for—the fusion of our digital and our biological identities.
Prophecy -The Mathematical Proof for Christianity Is Irrefutable
It is impossible that Christianity is not God's revelation of truth to man. Simply impossible. The math proves it beyond question. It doesn't take faith to believe that one plus one equals two, and it doesn't take faith to identify the religion which has mathematical certainty in its corner.
God didn't have to give us mathematical proof of His existence, but He did it anyway. God didn't have to give us proof of Christianity, but He chose to do so. And God didn't have to give us proof of His love for us, but that is exactly what He did. The proof is irrefutable.
I live in Nebraska where I serve as a pastor. Imagine someone covering this entire state in silver dollars 6 feet deep. Then mark one coin and bury it anywhere across the state. Next, blindfold a man and have him choose one coin. The odds that he would choose the marked coin are the same odds of getting 8 prophecies all fulfilled in one man. God gave us about 300 fulfilled prophecies in the Person of Jesus Christ.
Here are 8 of those 300 prophecies:
(1) The Messiah will be born in Bethlehem. (Micah 5:2; Matthew 2:1; Luke 2:4-6)
(2) The Messiah will be a descendant of Jacob. (Numbers 24:17; Matthew 1:2)
(3) The Messiah will enter Jerusalem as a king riding on a donkey. (Zechariah 9:9; Mark 11:4-11)
(4) The Messiah will be betrayed by a friend. (Psalm 41:9; Luke 22:47,48)
(5) The Messiah's betrayal money will be used to purchase a potter's field. (Zechariah 11:13; Matthew 27:9,10)
(6) The Messiah will be spat upon and struck. (Isaiah 50:6; Matthew 26:67)
(7) The Messiah's hands and feet will be pierced. (Psalm 22:16; John 20:25-27)
(8) Soldiers will gamble for the Messiah's garments. (Psalm 22:18; Luke 23:34)
There is no way one man could have fulfilled all 8 of these prophecies unless God was making it happen. Who else controls history? Who else could give us such irrefutable proof for Christianity? The odds are one in one hundred quadrillion, or 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000.
Yeshua fulfilled 300. Put those Odds in Vegas...
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that ALL who visit this site to watch the following Video centered on one of the Prophet Daniel's Visions. This teaching is centered on Daniel Chapter 8.
"The end is near - therefore let us watch and be sober "
This Video - every believer should watch: https://vimeo.com/252797794
The Testimony of Yeshua (Jesus) is the Spirit of Prophecy :